A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yesterday


I missed posting yesterday, so I am using a photo that I had on my computer.
Yesterday I fell. I was at work when the most graceful side of me came out.
Here is where I was sitting -- my desk. ----->
I had left a draw out, I had a file in my hand when I stood up and turned to my right. That's when my left leg caught on the drawer sending me crashing down on my right knee, my neck and shoulders took the brunt of the fall as my head crashed full force into the copy machine!!
I was a laughable moment at first but within about 30 minutes I had stopped laughing so much and began moaning in pain. I ended up at the doctor. I got a shot of Toradol (sp?), an anti-inflamatory, plus a tetnus shot, I guess because of the open wound on my right knee. The doctor put a splint on my left wrist, gave me an icepack for the bruising and swelling that covered a large area on my left shin from hitting the drawer. I have 2 Rx to ease the aches and pain.
I'm ok, just SORE!! And frustrated with the limitations of the pain.

1 comment: