A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Family Tree


<--- Here's mine.
Actually this is just symbolic to me, a daily reminder of the people that are so connected to my life, but not a tangible part of my daily life.
This is just the current "limbs and branches" with one or two nuts in the bunch. Much of my tree has passed on. At one time in my life that I can actually remember having 2 great grandmas, 1 great grandad, and 1 set of grandparents alive and in my life as a young adult.
I'd love to get into the geneology of my real family tree someday.
This tree was a birthday gift from my husband a few years ago. I really love it and I love all those it represents.

1 comment:

  1. What a COOL tree! I've never seen one like that. hmmm..would definitely make a great gift!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete