A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Do you need to know the numbers??

As I was reaching for my breakfast this morning something caught my eye. Now mind you I'm not a health nut but I have become aware of the labels and what numbers I should be looking out for.

I love fresh veggies, almost all of them. I much prefer something from the grill than from the fry daddy. And I usually always choose water over a soda.

This morning however I was feeling a little "bad", like I wanted something yummy, sweet and my photo of the day makes me feel like it was "bad karma" to have that treat I wanted to give myself. Whadda you think???

Now mind you I didn't even buy that Count Chocula cereal. My mom gave it to my 2 dd at Halloween!!! Can you say "spooooooky" that the one day I want to eat the "bad" cereal it's numbers are hidden, to the back, unlike the Cheerios (frosted & regular) and the Special K???

I ate it anyway, and enjoyed every last drop of that chocolaty milk that was soy by the way. ;)

tee hee hee

1 comment:

  1. How funny...I always notice things like that, too.
    I am a little bit of a health nut; but I am a firm believer in happiness being the starting point for good health. So, if a bowl of Count Chocula cereal with soy milk makes you happy, then I say go for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete