A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fabulous Blog?? Really?


I got an award!!! I can't even believe it!

How sweet! Thanx LoriAnn aka Ellay !

The award requests that I list five addictions and present the award to 5 fabulous blogs.

So, I would say I'm addicted to 1) coffee w/ cream & sugar, 2) digital scrapbookin', 3) my family, 4) photography, 5) ultra fine pens. These are in alphabetical order. Why? Because "no particular order" sounded casual and careless. ;)

And I would like to present this award to 1) Candace - she has extremely beautiful children and talent galore in her scrap LOs, 2) Deb - she is diligent & interesting in her 365 project and I like that!!, 3) Imzadi - turtles, tattoos, and always interesting stuff , 4) Brenda - I just totally love looking at the cute stuff her kids do , and 5) Rebecca - her's is not a 365, but it's packed with digi scrap stuff and very cool tunes!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats - your blog is super cute - I love the flowers on the sides!!

    ReplyDelete