A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

358 more to go

Today makes my 7th day of the 365 blog project.

I'm totally proud of myself!

Most people who love to take photographs are not usually the subject of the photographs. Probably due to the shortness of the average human arm, adding to it the fact that it's hard to know what shot you're getting if the camera is backward and cockeyed.

So... my thought for today was ME. I thought I should get in front of the camera instead of being behind it. So I did. I made the time to set it up with the timer and positioning. Sometimes I was caught by people entering the room and sometimes I was just posing like any goofy self-portrait taking goof would do. The end result... me, just me. I had a few silly chuckles out of the time I spent and now someday my kids might come across these pix and say, "who took these?"


2 comments:

  1. You are doing great with the 365 project! It would take me until about day 300 before I would post a pic of myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great photos! I did that one day last week when my power went out. You never know when you'll need a photo of yourself!

    ReplyDelete