A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Capturing the CAT

Sassy... oh man, she lives up to her name!

She is a cat that my 2 dd brought home one morning before school, begging me to help her, begging me to keep her. "Someone has just left her here." they declared.

Here at the time was on base housing, Fort Dix, NJ, Ash Street to be exact. She was a tiny bag of bones when they handed her to me. So 1 vet visit, 2 prescriptions and 3 hundred dollars later she was our Sassy cat!

And then there was that "other" vet visit, to help Sassy become a non-multiplying, furniture-friendly feline!! But she weathered it all with the exact same disposition - sassy!!


So one of my "I'm so bored" compulsions is to try and capture a great photo of her. I'd really even settle for a good photo of her. It's an unending challenge.


But here is my attempt for today! (I have to say I was quite pleased with the tiny tongue capture, which of course was PURE luck!!)

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I love it! I used to do the same thing when I had cats...I ended up with BOXES of "almost" good cat photos! You did great with this shot!

    ReplyDelete