A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

51 degrees

That's what the temperature was when I ventured out to the back yard today, with camera in hand. I stood for a few mintues just looking and really taking the scene in. It was refreshing to take in the smell of it all. As soon as I'm done with this I'm going back out to enjoy the sunset.

My photos today are refreshing too -- or I think so anyway! It's a compilation of a few of the goodies that my backyard holds. And of course one photo of me at the computer enjoying my handiwork.

My backyard is a haven to me. It's pretty secluded and a bit natural / woodsy. In the spring and fall I almost live out there with a great glass of wine, or a cold beer, or sometimes sweet tea, just kicked back in my glider.

Ok, my friends have arrived from out of town. Maybe I'll take some pix of them and post more later!!

1 comment:

  1. your back yard looks just magical! I'd love to see it in the spring!

    ReplyDelete