A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Well, after staying up until 2 in the morning trying to figure out how to add a custom, made by me, background to my blog. Then heading off to my parents' house for the day and forgetting my camera when I had fun plans for photos. I used the camera on my phone for several photos.

Technology is really on my last nerve at the moment! I have yet to get the &@#+! background to work out. And now I can not get my phone photos to my email!!!! I tried asking my dear sweet teenager, but she is completely consumed with a movie and a sleepover friend to patiently help me out!

I could rant on for a few more paragraphs but I will just end with my photo of the day and call it a night! ; )

It's a photo of my phone that is holding my other photos captive!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow we are painting a wall in our den! That should make for some more interesting pix!

No comments:

Post a Comment