A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

White Christmas... tree?

Today I was up at 4:30. I needed to meet my parents and sister, Angie in Appomattox by 6:15 so that we could drive to Roanoke to visit with my grandad. He broke his hip last week, and he's been in the hospital. Last night however he had a heart attack, went in to cardiac arrest and ended up in Intensive Care. He's 83 and has lived beyond two wives.

While we were in Roanoke we went by to check on the house. My grandma passed a few years ago and there really isn't much other family in town to check on things. We had fun reminiscing, and then there are always those things that you're just not sure if they're funny or not! LOL
Like this...

A plastic white tree that has been up and in the living room for probably atleast 10 years or so. Please check out the arm of the couch I'm sitting on! Blue floral velvet! Hmmmmm.

1 comment: