A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

He sent flowers!!!

This is a rare activity for my husband of almost 20 years... but he sent flowers to me at work!!

I got them yesterday -- the envy of many women! I have to say I was quite flattered, and happy to be envieD! Many, many occasions have I been the envieR. And sure, the money could have been better spent on a number of things, I'm very proud, and WOWed that he spent it on me!

He sent flowers!!!
Then this morning, he was up early to go work some OT -- probably to pay for the roses! LOL And he said, "I have to run to Wal Mart, to get the girls some flowers, I'll be right back." Well he came back with one bouquet and he carefully dividied it out in to four glasses -- 2 for our daughters and 2 more for 2 of our nieces that had come to spend the weekend. What a sweetie!!
Hope that everyone's day was filled with love, and maybe even some flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow....those are gorgeous! I love all the different colors! I used to love getting flowers at work. It just makes you feel good!!

    ReplyDelete