A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Thanks for the smile!

Why is it that teenagers will take a million photos of themselves and/or all their friends at arm's length but have their mom ask for one little smile and they get all unhappy??!!?? Well this photo is of my older daughter and she is much worse at the "photo" thing than my younger. So when I do get her smiling I just snap, snap, snap. This photo was taken yesterday after she had come in from work and we were having some chat time. It's not too often that she wants to talk, so when she does I make time, even if I'm dead asleep and she comes in to tell me something I want to listen.

She's working tonite and I always seem to miss her when she's working. I miss her more than if she's off with friends. Not sure why, but I do. I guess it's just tooo many mom things rattling around in the worry zone of my mind. She's a great kid and I'm very proud of her!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photo! My 19 year old step-daughter loves pictures, so I'm lucky that she's always ready with a smile. Of course, she may just be humoring me...

    ReplyDelete