A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009



Well this photo happened by mistake but I'm going to take advantage of that mishap and make it work.

I'm pms'n and a bit melancholy, missing my dog, I have 3 people in my life that are ailing (I'm talking more serious stuff than your basic bug), my 16 year old is having a mini meltdown over all this stuff as well. It's tough trying to explain how life can go along just happy and fine for a long time and then it's not so good for a bit. I'm trying to help her understand how sometimes there is nothing you can do to make it better, but that it will get better. I want her to understand that your own personal attitude can make or break almost any situation. Although she's 16, what can I say that she'll believe?? I hope that she'll atleast believe the part about how much I love her and will do all that I can to help her. But I'll settle just for her believing how much I love her.

My photo today is pretty self explanatory -- it's my "voice" here in cyberspace. Hope it wasn't tooo whiney! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Not too whiny at all! In fact, I perfectly understand where are you are coming from. Things have went a little haywire lately at my house and my 17 year old DD is in major meltdown mode lately too. (bad break up with boyfriend...not fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having a bad day. You don't sound whiney! Sounds like you are doing a great job with helping your daughter. I'm sure she knows that you love her. And even if she doesn't say it, I'm sure it's helping at least a little, just knowing that.
    BTW...good job photographing the "moment".

    ReplyDelete