A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Raindrops keep falling on my flowers


I'm happy to have the rain!!. It means my flowers will be ok! Sometimes, not too often, but sometimes, I get busy and forget that it hasn't rained in a while, and my outside plants neeeeeed water! I love my flowers and I enjoy digging in the dirt, working in my little piece of heaven (aka our backyard).
A fellow 365er, Ellay, posted that she is "the only person I know who LOVES rainy days" but she is NOT! I'm a rainy day lover too!! And her post today inspired me to go out, barefooted (as I hate shoes), on my wet deck, to take this photo!
I love the way the drops just sit there on the petals!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!
    What a great photo...I'm glad someone else loves the rain!! :)

    ReplyDelete