A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Few Flakes

I woke up this morning to find a little of the white stuff making so many things sparkle. It wasn't much, maybe half an inch, but it was peaceful and pretty.

Of course it had to be my photo of the day.

I stepped out on the front porch to snap a few shots. This was of my "you are my sunshine" flag, it had seriously lost the fight! LOL

I love the snow smell, much like rain but different... cleaner and crisp.

The photo to follow is of me taking a photo out a back window. Using no flash I was able to see me and the snow -- kinda cool I thought.

Well the snow disappeared as quickly as it came. I don't have a window in my office at work so I missed its departure. I hope it comes again soon and brings with it LOTS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the snow thing! We didn't get any, though. Couple flurries and that's it. :(
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete