A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One week


I found this on the camera... it's the last photo taken of Oliver... one week ago.
I sit here questioning in my mind if we made the right choice, knowing in my heart that we did.
However, it still hurts so much -- having to make the choice. It hurts having made the decision.
I try each day to focus on the wonderful moments, the laughs, the joy, the peace and the comfort that Oliver gave me for so many days and years.
Oliver, you have traveled the rainbow bridge and there is no pain, no fear, and furry friends from your time here with us. Always in my heart, forever a part of my soul -- I love you my boy and I miss you!

1 comment:

  1. He really was a beautiful boy, Teresa and I'm sure you made the best choice for him. Oliver was well and truly loved and I know he is watching over you. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete