A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Went to Williamsburg

I missed making my post yesterday but I did NOT miss taking my photo!  ; )  This is a photo "series" that I have started -- I call it "Coffee Time with Tee".  Tee is short for Teresa, which is what many people over the years have called me.  It's a little play on words (coffee / tea) and open to photos other than just coffee, but primarily coffee.

White Chocolate Mocha - to Williamsburg, VA

I took the photo early in the morning as I was making one of my many surprise trips over to Williamsburg to see my parents.  If I get up early in the morning and don't really have set plans for the day I will drive over to spend some time with them. 
Yesterday we met at IHOP for breakfast.  We ate mushroom and spinach omlettes with some pancakes and had coffee, of course!  Then we did a little bit of Goodwill shopping and also spent a little time at the Yankee Candle Outlet.  Then for lunch we picked up some hotdogs with mustard, onion and chili from Gus's, Hot Dog King.  We took them home to eat with some delicious homemade coleslaw!  The rest of the afternoon was spent hanging out on the couch, just relaxing, watching some TV and chatting.  It was a terrific day!!

Below is a screen shot of my "Coffee Time with Tee" pix.

These photos have been taken at random times. 

The bottom right photo is actually a photo taken on Cinco de Mayo, toasting with a cold Corona and my dear friend Carrie.

So "Coffee Time with Tee" has no hard set rules... much like my whole life, I just kinda go with it and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment