A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

08.22.10 Girls day 'away'

My sister Christy and her family drove up from South Hill today -- at 10:00 am there was a knock on door and the dog started to bark.  Surprise!  I had no bra on and a serious case of bed head!!  We called my parents and they drove over from Williamsburg.  That hour gave me time to grab a shower and brush my teeth.  As soon as they arrived the girls went one way the men in the opposite direction.



We enjoyed a very peaceful, delicious lunch at The Grill at Waterford.  We also did a little shopping.  I found 3 terrific dresses on sale at Khol's and lucked in to find a matching necklace (from a clearnace rack) for each dress!!!  Score!!!!

It was a wonderful day with the girls!  And when Mom buys lunch it's even better!!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment