A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bye-bye September

All that is left of another month is the memories and the photographs.
I'm hoping that this will be my last collage entry.  My plan is to start posting individually and daily!  We'll see how it goes...  ; )

Making more fresh salsa!  How can you not l♥ve this stuff???  Monday is the night for bowling for the next 30 weeks!!!  Mike and Stephen discuss the pin count.  Tuesday night we were going thru old fashion photo albums!!!  Remember when you kept tangible photos in a big book?!?  I d♥!!!  Wednesday was a cold rainy night -- perfect for sitting on the couch under a blanket doing some crochet.  And the last day of the month (September 30, 2010) I took Allison to see Dr. Block -- the periodontist!  He makes me wish there was something wrong with my gums!!  LOL  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment