A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wall circles

We painted our living room walls back in the spring.  I have been searching, seeking, hunting, and I even tried creating something to go on the wall over our couch.  In my mind I pretty much knew what I was looking for.  Finding it and being willing to pay for it made the search difficult.   "Art" can be quite costly.  And I'm not one to spend large amounts for things like that.  So the wall was there, bare. 

As of today it is no longer a naked!  I was at Khol's shopping for bedsheets.  There were sales in every department and I had a coupon for an additional 30% off.  I doubted I would find anything but thought 'what the heck, let me take a look' -- and I hurried in to their 'art' department. 

There it was!!! The (almost) exact thing I had been searching for, on a 40% sale, plus my additional 30% off!!! When I say almost, it just wasn't the color I wanted so I spray painted it black.

No comments:

Post a Comment