A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One day, or several ...

One day I hope to be so organized that I could actually take and post my photos on a daily basis!  While I'm good at taking at least ONE photo each day, I never seem to make or take the time to get it posted.

So here is my next catch-up collage.  September 20 - 25.

On Monday we grilled lots of goodies!  Tuesday was my time for toes!!  Wednesday I had to leave work early, feeling B-A-D.  (And now I realize that my photos are out of order ?  : / )  On Thursday Allison was feeling bad and went to the doctor... she got a Rx of Tamiflu.  Friday I thought I was feeling better and made some more yummy goodies -- eggplant, peppers, baby bellos, and vidalia onions.  Then I was actually feeling better by Saturday and we had some friends over, at the end of the night there was one, lone beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment