A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

3 x 3 = 9

Trying to get caught up...  September 1-9

The month of September started off right!  Mike and I waited until almost 7pm to eat dinner so everyone would be done with work and we met up at IHOP.  It was a real heart warmer to have all 4 of us at the same table -- and the conversation was light and fun!  It made my heart smile!!!  Then we celebrated our 21st anniversary on the 2nd -- I bought Mike a telescoping back scratcher for when I'm not around.  On the 3rd it was back to the empty nest, so we went to Cici's for dinner -- we are in love with their new Tuscan crust!!  On the 4th Mallory and I took a road trip to Misenheimer, NC where her boyfriend, Buck is attending Pfeiffer College, playing volleyball.  It was just a quick overnight trip, so on Sunday before we left we went to Pizza Hut for a bite to eat -- Buck wrote Mallory a note in pizza sauce!!  The 6th was Labor Day, and even the dog took a much needed rest!!  LOL   : D   NO, the 7th was not a day of celebration but a day of aggrevation -- a nice glass of Muscadine wine from Old Stone Winery in NC washed all the worries away!!  And by Wednesday, Mallory took a much needed nap.  Then by Thursday my feet had had all they could take of work shoes -- but I got tons on compliments on my new dress!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment