A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week 21

Happy to still be on track this week.  The most exciting thing this week was that we traded our 2007 Hyundai Elantra for the new 2011 SONATA!!!  It's much roomier and it's a six speed!  But my favorite thing is that it has bluetooth for talking on the cell phone hands-free!

I guess the next most exciting thing was finding a "fresh" recipe in a magazine.  I gave it a try and L♥VE it!!  Of course at this moment I can't put my hands on the magazine . . .  I wanted to post the recipe to share.

Oh well, I'll update with the recipe when I find where I put the magazine.

The LO was made using Magkikikota, a collab by Starry Eyed Designs and Trish H. Designs, both from ESS.

1 comment:

  1. You are as busy as the rest of us crazy educators. I forget though that after these final weeks of the regular school term that some of you have to stay and work more. Another reason to not go into administration. Enjoy some of the peace and quiet though - for before we know it the halls will be full of laughter, chatting, and all that other stuff!

    ReplyDelete