A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Week 19

Mother's Day started this week.  I went to brunch, after riding around a few places in an attempt to have breakfast it got to be almost time for lunch, with Mike and the girls -- it was yummy!  I got flowers from the girls and even a bunch of peonies from Buck, Mallory's boyfriend.  I thought it was extremely sweet of him!!

It's that time again at work -- busy, busy, busy.  I do not like the month of May in the Guidance Department... diplomas, names spelled perfectly, awards & scholarships, senioritis and all other grades with spring fever, everyone's crabby and anxious for the summer break!  I am also anxious for the summer break when I am only one of about 10 people in the whole damn school!!!!  Peace and quiet!  : )

Mallory ended up at the ER miserable and being tested for strep which thank the Lord it was negative.

I went for my "annual" (5 years after the fact) eye exam.  I must say that having my eyes dilated would have be almost as annoying as a pap smear!!!!!  The cheesy "glasses" they gave me to wear popped off when I walked out of the clinic and I was BLINDED!  Ended up with a nasty headache.

So here it is, another week in pictures!!

Kit:  Enchanted Studio Scraps Collab ~ ~ Cherry Lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment