A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Jan 18th - 22nd


I do my digi-scrappin' @ Enchanted Studio Scraps (ESS for short), and our prompt this week was to take pictures of numbers, or to use the influence of numbers in our photos.  I did really well for the first 3 days and then... 
Monday, I had the day off.  I slept in and got up too lazy to make coffee so I just drove to get it. Tuesday, Mike and I bowl with a league... my best score that night was a 140, 192 when you add in my handicap.  Wednesday's photo is of a brick that my sister did some creative tile work on with our house number.  Thursday, there were 3 girls in the house as opposed to 2 -- the girls had a friend sleep over.  And Friday, my photo is of the one terrific dog that has made me smile probably more than a million times since he came in to my life!

And I have realized that I need to have good manners and give credit for the crafty scrappin' designers that create the digital wonders that I use to pull my photos all together.  This week's page was created using a grab bag by Eva Marina Scraps, and you can find it here at ESS.

Jan 21st post = Kit is Animal Antics by Cindy Ritter
Jan 16th post = So Yesterday by Pretty Pixels

No comments:

Post a Comment