A very touching song by Mark Harris. Enjoy!!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 days to go

Ok, so I'm quite happy that I've almost finished the first month of P365... only 2 days to go.


This week's photo prompt at ESS was mine and I suggested "Faceless Photos".  "What??" you might ask.  Faceless photos are photographs that do not show full faces, the faces are off to the side or obscured by an object.  It can leave the photo open for use on greeting cards or possibly an advertisement because the person in the photo "could be anyone or that someone special".

This was also the week that held the day that will always be etched on my soul... the day we lost Oliver.  He suffered a bad stroke that left him with minimal control over one side of his body.  Hopefully one day I see him again at The Rainbow Bridge.

This page was created using the digi-scrap kit, Day2Day by Scrap Berry Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment